google search

Google
 
AbeBooks.com - Find Books on Sale

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Where have my friends gone?

It's been so long since I last met my close friends which is not many. They're scattered all over the world. But just recently, I met two of my school mates and it was really great meeting them. We just hung out and did wat other teenagers would do basically although the difference in our case being that we were much older than that. But keeping in touch with friends has made me realise that I am in touch with the outside world too and not just within my community. There are still many of my friends whom i'd definitely like to meet. I may not be a social person, but I'd be content to listen to them. Hear wat's been up in their lives. In this way, I would know that there are still people out there who cares for me. I hope that I get to meet them.

No comments:

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk
http://www.emailcashpro.com